Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lost all details for vodafone curve

kelly4yllek
2: Seeker

I have a Vodafone curve on a two your contract. I stopped using it for a while and now I want to get it going again but I have no records to tell me my account info.  

I have emails of my original order from Amazon and two emails from Vodaphone confirming my account. But the emails don't list my username, account number, or phone number. I have no idea what any of this info is.  

Vodafones automated chat says to enter your phone number but I can't do that. And it says to call a number to get the number but I can't do that because it's not a phone. 

What are my options?  Tks

6 REPLIES 6

kelly4yllek

On the device I have an IME number but don't see any place to remove a SIM

kelly4yllek

On the device I have an IME number but don't see any place to remove a SIM

Wait, I just signed up with my actual phone number (non vodafone) and it has brought back all my info and I can see my curve. I was able to reset my password. So actually I think I'm squared away. I'll still need to locate the number, etc.. 

You know. things are not sorted!    It's coming back to me now and I remember vaguely that the Curve is like a different account entirely. In fact, even though I've signed in on the phone and can see my Curve, I can't sign into the Vodafone dashboard and it does not recognize me as a user.  

I have my invoice and the device is working. I'm not sure if there is a "number" for it?  I see a "Charge ID".   

In App when I look at "Device Details" there page is blank.

So it is working, for example, no idea how to view it's location on line? I can only see it on the phone. 

If anyone can shed light on the whole curve thing? 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelly4yllek - thanks for reaching out to us here about your Curve. You'll need to register the SIM, on the Vodafone Smart App for your connected device.  

If you're a Vodafone mobile customer the SIM will be registered to your mobile
telephone number. If you aren’t a Vodafone mobile customer, the SIM will be registered to your
email address. You can then activate an applicable price plan for your device in order to use the
connectivity. Please watch the 'How to activate Curve' Video, for how to register on our app as a new user. 

If it's not allowing you to do this and still asking for a number, or if this isn't what you're trying to do, then please contact the V by Vodafone team

a1quino

Oh right. How much more inaccurate is the curve? Is the like hundreds of metres and a few metres or is the distance negligible?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @a1quino as the Curve is tracked via its GPS location, it's usually accurate to within a few metres of it's location.