Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have been a  member of this forum for probably in excess of ten years, both in my current guise as Tsathoggua and in my previous guise as Biffo1963 until that account was banned for speaking out of turn, i.e. being honest about things which Vodafone would rather one did not say here.   However I have long since ceased to be a Vodafone customer and I feel I can no longer add anything of value to the forum, therefore I have decided that I will shortly be closing this account.  Thank for all for the entertainment over the years, and it has been nice interacting with the regulars.   May you all have great service for the rest of your time here !

3 REPLIES 3

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hmm, never realised you had changed Handle.
Best wishes for the future.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks !  I didn't advertise the name change in case they promptly banned this account too  🙂

muhammadhammaf2
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It sounds like you've been a long-standing member of the forum, and it's understandable that your circumstances have led you to the decision to close your account. Reflecting on your time here, it seems you've contributed your fair share to discussions, even if it sometimes led to clashes with moderators or the company itself.