2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I want to remove my spend limit 

1 REPLY 1

harveyjzaczyk
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi!

You are able to remove the Spend Manager block in a few different ways, these are;

Using the My Vodafone App, which is available on Android devices and Apple devices, login to the App using your My Vodafone Account details, then once you’ve logged in you’ll see a screen which shows your plan and other details specific to yourself. From that page click on the ‘Manage Controls’ option, then select ‘Spend Manager’ and from there you’ll have options for how much you would like to set it to, including turning it off.

Another way is by heading to the My Account page from the Vodafone website Logging into your account, selecting the phone number you want to change the limit on. Once on the homepage, head to settings, under ‘Plan Settings’, select your phone number, then select ‘Spend Limit’. From there you are able to change the limit to any of the options available.

Alternatively, simply give customer services a call on 191 from a Vodafone phone number or 03333040191 from a landline or a non-Vodafone phone number. Customer services will happily assist with changing the limit. If you have a Vodafone retail store nearby, you can also ask for it to be changed in store.