Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New Vodafone broadband app.

Gee83
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, looking for some support with setting up the new broadband app.  I can go through the setup journey but when it gets to the section to connect to my broadband it takes me to my phone settings to connect and then nothing happens, just stays on my Wi-Fi settings screen. If I press the back arrow after connecting to the WiFi it just takes me back to the screen asking how I want to connect.  I'm using the Pixel 7 to do the setup.

I have tried uninstalling the app and forgetting the network name then trying again but just sticks on the Wi-Fi settings screen each time. Does anyone have any workarounds I could try? 

2 REPLIES 2

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Gee83 - thanks for reaching out to us about the app. Please can you check that your phones software is up to date, as it needs to be on Android or later. If it is, then please get in touch with my team on Social Media and we'll go through some more checks. 

Thanks for getting back to me Gemma, It is on Android 14.  I'll reach out to the social team and see if they can help :Smiling: