Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website blocked by Securenet

danielrozas
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

I am reaching out from nexu.co. In the last 3-4 weeks we had some reports from our customers that the service is not accessible through their Vodafone lines. We investigated the problem and saw the Vodafone securenet classified nexu.co as a high-risk website. But we are a safe website, as you can see here in VirusTotal, our service doesn’t have any problem with any security vendor.

Our platform provides telemedicine services, offering psychological and medical consultations from licensed doctors in Spain.

We would appreciate it if you can recheck the status of our service and remove it from that list as soon as possible. Please let me know if you require any further information to assist with this matter.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Effie

Hey @danielrozas I hope you're doing well! We've raised a request to our Reclassification team to see if they can request the change for you from the Vodafone Spanish Team. As soon as we have an update, we'll let you know here. 

Hi @Effie,

Sorry to bother you, but is there any update?  It is affecting a lot to our business...

Thanks in advance

Hi @danielrozas I've have checked for you today and we don't have an update yet, I'm afraid. Sorry for the delay, as soon as we have more we'll pop you a message, rest assured you'll be first to know. 

Lucy_F

Hi @danielrozas we've had an update from the team. We've reached out to the team in Spain who have advised the URL is not being blocked, and here in the UK the site is classified as 'health'. Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the issue / error experienced?