Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Site Inaccessible on Vodafone network

anitag
3: Seeker

Good day,

My client, vitaboutiquefitness.com is currently receiving a lot of complaints from their clients that they cannot access the website when on the Vodafone network. An SSL certificate error is shown when trying to access the site.

Please could you assist?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jason

We understand how concerning this must be @anitag. I've checked the above URL on VirusTotal and it looks like 4 security vendors have flagged this URL as phishing/malicious. We would recommend reaching out to the security vendors to resolve this.

Once they've confirmed that the URL is clean, please advise the Vodafone users to try again. If they're still unable to access the URL in question, please pop back to us. 

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Jason

We understand how concerning this must be @anitag. I've checked the above URL on VirusTotal and it looks like 4 security vendors have flagged this URL as phishing/malicious. We would recommend reaching out to the security vendors to resolve this.

Once they've confirmed that the URL is clean, please advise the Vodafone users to try again. If they're still unable to access the URL in question, please pop back to us. 

anitag

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your above response. I have reached out and these vendors have all marked the site as clean now. I do not have the ability to test this, but I believe it should be resolved now, based on your response above.

Thanks!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anitag - thanks for the update. I've tested this from a Vodafone connection and the sites loaded ok. Please come back to us here if any Vodafone users face issues, along with the message they're getting.