cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Inclusive landline calls limited to 1 hour duration?

JamesB197
3: Seeker

My latest bill includes a few pounds extra 'out of plan' charges for two landline calls to a residential number. Since I am on Anytime Landline and Mobile, with unlimited minutes, I am trying to establish what the charges are for. I do recall that these were long calls, and have been checking the Acceptable Use policy to no avail. Does anyone know if charges are incurred if a call exceeds 1 hour duration?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jayach
16: Advanced member

@JamesB197 wrote:

Does anyone know if charges are incurred if a call exceeds 1 hour duration?

Yes they are. Your Call Charge Guide for Vodafone Home Broadband and Phone

Anytime Landline & Mobile: We apply all-inclusive tariffs to the first 60 minutes of UK landlines (numbers
beginning 01, 02, 03) and UK mobile numbers (numbers beginning with 07) which you dial directly. Anytime calls
can be made during daytime, evening & weekend periods. Inclusive calls are to UK mobiles only (this does not
include other numbers that begin with 07 such as personal numbers, wi-fi services etc).
If you wish to avoid additional call charges you should re-dial before 60 minutes have passed. Standard call charges
apply if you exceed the 60 minute call cap. Full details of call charges and Broadband fees can be found in this Price
Plan and at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach

@JamesB197 wrote:

Does anyone know if charges are incurred if a call exceeds 1 hour duration?

Yes they are. Your Call Charge Guide for Vodafone Home Broadband and Phone

Anytime Landline & Mobile: We apply all-inclusive tariffs to the first 60 minutes of UK landlines (numbers
beginning 01, 02, 03) and UK mobile numbers (numbers beginning with 07) which you dial directly. Anytime calls
can be made during daytime, evening & weekend periods. Inclusive calls are to UK mobiles only (this does not
include other numbers that begin with 07 such as personal numbers, wi-fi services etc).
If you wish to avoid additional call charges you should re-dial before 60 minutes have passed. Standard call charges
apply if you exceed the 60 minute call cap. Full details of call charges and Broadband fees can be found in this Price
Plan and at www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband

Cynric

@Jayach Haha, you beat me to it. 👍

Cynric

@JamesB197 From the documentation, " We apply all-inclusive tariffs to the first 60 minutes of UK landlines
(numbers beginning 01, 02, 03) and UK mobile numbers".

See https://www.vodafone.co.uk/broadband/homephone and scroll to the end and open the tariff guide PDFs.

JamesB197

Yeah...thanks to @Cynric and @Jayach. I somehow glossed over this in the small print. Same policy as Virgin so can't grumble.