Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone Trade In

epoore
2: Seeker

I am going in circles trying to get payment for my trade in.  I handed my old iphone in at a store just under 3 weeks ago, having been quoted £140 for it.  The store sent it off next day by DPD pm a 48hr delivery.  Since then it has disappeared, and i have had the same interaction with the webchat team 4 times resulting in them telling me to call back. I have been back to the store to confirm all and they added the tracking number to the account as well as the extension in the warehouse for support to call (they are not allowed to call the warehouse!!), and despite this the webchat team keep recommending i go to the store, and tell me it hasnt arrived. i feel like i am going mad.  is there anyone else i can contact - if it has not arrive or if it has is irrelevant as it was handed over to vodafone and i am owed the trade in. #witsend answering the same questions on webchat again and again

3 REPLIES 3

Robyn

Hey @epoore I appreciate how frustrating this can be as having your trade in payment confirmed and put through is important. As the forum is a space for general advice and general queries, we're unable to access accounts. Please reach out to the Social Media team so that we can investigate this for you and find out what's happening with the trade in.

Telco2023

Just wondering if this ever got sorted? 

Hi it did get sorted, the phone never materialised, but i escalated the call through resolver, and that drew a response. it took a few circles still to get an answer but eventually i received the payment. phone is MIA.