cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anybody added an external hard drive to UltraHub using Mac?

wrenhouse
2: Seeker

I cannot connect from my Mac (various Mac devices on my network)  to the external drive I've plugged into my new UltraHub. When accessing the UltraHub dashboard I can see the HDD listed under 'sharing'. I've copied and pasted the name into 'connect to server' in Finder in MacOS but it doesn't want to play.

3 REPLIES 3

Ami

Thanks for reaching out about this @wrenhouse Our dedicated broadband team will be able to assist further with this. You can contact them via phone on 0333 304 0191 📞 The lines are open Monday - Friday 8am-10pm or Saturday & Sunday 8am-8pm.
Alternatively, you can drop them a message via webchat 24/7 here.

wrenhouse

Unfortunately, the technical help desk suggested by Ami the Moderator was not able to assist and didn't really understand the issue whatsoever. Therefore my originally query still stands. Anybody have any experience of connecting an external HDD to the Ultrahub and accessing it via a Mac whilst connected to the LAN?

Aleema

Thanks for the suggestions because we need an extra hard drive to download more apps from Scarlet. Some apps take more space and we need an extra hard drive for this