Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WiFi Callng Turned Off

stho1978
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I've had a text message (not a push) from Vodafone. It's from the official channel which I usually get messages on, so I know the actual message is probably not a scam. It's says:

"Thank you for asking to turn off WiFi calling. All you need to do now is restart your phone to complete the process. Changed your mind? Just go to"  it then gives the address for myvodafone log in etc etc to update settings.

I can go in and turn it back on, but what concerns me is that I didn't request for it to be turned off anyway, so who has done / is this something that has happened automatically / is someone trying to hack my account (although not sure why turning off WiFi calling would help them hack my account)

1 REPLY 1

Andy

Hi @stho1978 👋 This can sometimes happen when there has been a change actioned, such as new price plan being taken out or another product being added or taken away. We can certainly take a look over your account to find out why this happened. If you reach out to us via the details in this link and we can take a closer look.